Students are expected to attend all classes without fail. If, for unavoidable reasons, leave of absence is required, permission from competent authority should be sought. On an average 85% attendance is compulsory. If the attendance is not maintained, the college has sole rights for suspension of your admission without refund of any fees. All the attendance details will be recorded on BIO-METRIC.Any other mode of attendance will not be deemed and counted as attendance. Students are requested to abide by these rules. If you are late in any class, your attendance will not be counted for that respective subject.
Discipline, Conduct and Behaviour
1. All students should wear proper uniform with shoes& ID Card. Entry inside college is prohibited without ID Card and attendance of the day will not be marked.
2. The behaviour of the students, both within and outside the college premises should be decent and befitting to a professional institution.
3. Students must park their vehicles only in the space allotted. They should not bring four-wheelers to the campus as they arrive for classes.
4. Students found guilty of ragging will be dismissed from the college as per the Supreme Court ruling.
5. Students are prohibited to bring or use mobile phones within the campus. It may lead to cause your holding of phones throughout your course by the college.
6. Students shall communicate only in good language among themselves and with the faculty members including Bus Transport & other staff. Any misbehavior would lead to termination from the institution. If any student is found defaming college identity on social media or any public place, that person will be liable for the termination from institute.
7. Students shall keep themselves informed of the instructions issued to them from time to time orally or through notices/ circulars and emails/ SMS/College website /Student Portal/Whatsapp as per details given on your admission form. If you have changed your contact details post admission kindly get it updated for missing out any information.
8. Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/ social/environmental initiatives that the Institute may undertake.
9. Your attendance is compulsory on special occasions like Independence Day or any special event as planned.
10. Students are required to keep safe custody of their valuables. They should maintain decency and decorum during cultural events, be it inside the campus or outside.
11. Laptops/ Computers are to be used within the campus for academic purposes only.
12. Any unhealthy relationship between students that might affect their academic performance, breach their personal space or affect the reputation of the institution will be strictly dealt with.
13. The College campus is strictly a no–smoking/ alcohol-free zone.
14. Students are prohibited from organizing or attending meetings in the college, distributing notices, collecting money,and exhibiting banners, flags, posters etc. without the permission of the Principal.
15. Political/ organizational activities are banned in the campus. Any damage caused to college property will be severely penalized.
16. The management shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the College rules. Matters not covered by these rules are left to thediscretion of the management and his decision shall be final.
17. Documents submitted if fudged will result in termination of admission without any refund whatsoever of the admission fees.
18. Rules mentioned for Workshop, Labs & Library are completely different & to be followed separately.
19. Delay in paying fees will result in late fees charges.The payments should notexceed in more than 3 installments in academic year, All types of fees to be paid before exams commence failing to which will lead to debarment from giving examination.